Swamped with work

I’ve been extremely busy the past few days. Our boss in Geneva asked us to generate a report from all the Ipanema reports we received last November. It’s next to impossible as the alerts we received were one thousand plus. We need to check the time stamp of each alert, the site and the application. Gawd! The task was given just this Monday and he expect to us to deliver the report tomorrow. We could have done this if we don’t have other tasks such as our RT system, Notes, PABX and local network support. It’s been a hell of a week. I’m so stressed. Need to go now as I also have to check on online university for adult students. Luck is one my side as I have stumbled upon Capella University.

“This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

Comments

No responses to “Swamped with work”