Thank you Jhong!

If you notice, I was able to update my post a little. Everything was made possible by Jhong. So everybody knows, she is one of my best buddies in college. Amongst the group we are included; we shared almost all secrets, even dark ones, lol. After what happened to our office blocking blogger, I lost my enthusiasm to blog. It came to a point that I really don’t want to visit even my very own blog but rather blog hop. I have memorized your links now, I’m telling you.

Since I was vocal to her of planning not to update my blog anymore, she offered help. Our setup, I’ll be sending through her email each entry and she’ll be the one to post it here. Complicated isn’t it?

Thank you so much Jhong for making everything possible. You’re really one precious gem that I’ll never ever let go. I love you sis!
 
DSC02330

Comments

One response to “Thank you Jhong!”

jhong said...
April 3, 2008 at 5:55 PM

No problem sis, take care always. Muah!!