I need eyeglasses?

Would you believe that at my age now, I’m still not wearing eyeglasses? Yes, I still have a 20-20 vision. BEFORE.

I guess exposing myself to computer for straight eight hours is the culprit. I’m starting to have headaches. I often find myself dizzy, feeling my surrounding move like having an earthquake. After feeling this for more than a month, I have a tendency to neglect what I feel, I’m scheduled for a check up to an Ophthalmologist next week. I’ve been scouting for an eyeglasses now and got giddy happy when I found out that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Ain’t that cool? Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses is one of the few eyeglasses I’ve been eyeing to get one of the Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni when I am prescribed to wear one. Do you agree?

Comments

No responses to “I need eyeglasses?”