It’s been a while

I know I’ve neglected my blog for a very long time now. See, I am sort of busy with things happening around me. I lost my appetite in blogging, on the first hand. Second, I had a problem with my payroll account when we tried to withdraw my pay from another ATM machine. The money was debited on my account but there weren’t money dispensed on the machine. WTF! It was timely for the little boy’s 3rd birthday so we opt to have a simple celebration with cakes, spaghetti and ice cream. Lately, the weather was so bad that I caught a flu. I just got back from work after a week-long leave. I know, with my condition now, I need not to have any sickness or whatsoever.

I’ve been swamped with work now so I really have to go. I just need to research for Monex which my colleague wanted to know so badly.

Comments

No responses to “It’s been a while”