After Christmas

I'm back to work again. As usual, I arrived at work with tons of network problems. We were unable to fix all on the day before Christmas.

We celebrated our Christmas in MIL's house. Unfortunately, while Joshua and I were watching Barney, natulog si Daddy. I forgot the time, and the time we finished watching Barney, it's 10 pm na pala. We were unable to attend mass tuloy.

An hour before Christmas, Joshua finally cap his day and sleep. So kami lang ni Daddy ang nagcelebrate. (Read: MIL and SILs are so lazy to get up and eat.) We had a sumptuous meal and after an hour we hit the bed na rin. I just wish na by the time Joshua will be able to remember his toddler years, we have our own house na and celebrate Christmas the way I wanted it to be.

Yesterday naman, Joshua woke up so early and I felt na katutulog ko pa lang. We ate breakfast then Daddy and him went to GMIL's house for their yearly gift giving. Afterwards, we went back home to my mom's house.

That's how simple our Christmas was spent. Simple it may seem, but the most important part of it was we were together the whole time.


Comments

No responses to “After Christmas”