A day with the little boy

I was so amazed to see how my baby understands me well, except if he's throwing tantrums and repeatedly says "ayaw."

The daddy and I decided to bring along Joshua to TP and go straight to Megamall afterwards. The daddy went home to eat breakfast and take a bath while I gave Joshua a bath in our house. He ws throwing tantrums na during the bath session pero he immediately behave when I told him to behave kung sasama siya sa amin.

After dressing him up, I told him na mommy will take a bath na rin and he behaves while he's with mama. Take a bath then the moment I went out of the bathroom, bumuntot na ang bata sa akin. I ask if he want's milk as he looks sleepy na. He said yes so nagtimpla naman ako. I told him na dun muna siya sa room ni mama magdede which he immediately followed.

After I dress up and prepared everything for him, I told him to bid goodbye na to mama and wear his cap na kasi we're going out na. Ayun, he bid mama goodbye, kiss and hug her tapos he doesn't want to wear his cap then hawak hawak niya pa yung bottle niya. I told him na iwan na niya yun tapos wear his cap na. When we are about to leave the house, he utter "Pooh! Pooh! Pooh!", meaning he needs to bid goodbye to Pooh. I let him bid Pooh goodbye then off we went to the road.

We flag down a tricycle and the little boy is so behave while we're inside. He's also so behave while we are inside the jeep. Then went we get off the jeep, he saw the daddy waiting for us na sa may bus terminal. At first, he was restless inside the bus and later on doze off to sleep.

Arrived at Megamall and he was still sleeping. I'm kinda hungry na so I made yaya to daddy to eat first before going to TP. He woke up when the daddy says Jollibee. Hay... He's so fond of Jollibee na everytime he see one, he always wave his hand while saying "Hi."

After eating at Jollibee (siya nakakaubos ng french fries ni daddy), went to TP na. He's so makulit, buti na lang takot siya sa guard kaya he behaves when the guard look at him. After accounting, went to the bank na. While I was in the counter, daddy and him was sitting in the couch with one lady on the other end. When the lady stood up and went out of the bank, Joshua immediately stood up and get the coins na nahulog sa bulsa nung lady and run after her while saying "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Siyempre the lady didn't notice him. The daddy told Joshua na lang to give the coins to the coin bank.

Afterwards, we went to Mega to buy nipples. Ayun ayaw bitawan at kumuha pa ng bottle. After paying, he still doesn't want us to carry nor put the plastic in the bag. Basta he was holding it tight as well as his cap, ayaw talagang isuot.

Afterwards, punta naman kami Festival Mall kasi masyadong crowded sa Mega. While we were inside the bus, may tumabi sa amin na lady na may kasamang baby. Aba, tinatabig ang paa na dumidikit sa pants ni daddy. Masyadong seloso. Lol!

Pag dating sa Festival, super likot at wala kaming nagawa even shopping. Naglaro muna kami sa Pixie Forest. Daddy likes yung nangunguha ng stuff toy and whenever mahuhulog yung toy nagclaclap ng hands si Joshua as if nanghihinayang. Tapos we eat sa Shakey's. Ayun super likot, parang inip na inip na kasi. Basta everytime sinusubuan ko siya, he points to my mouth meaning subo din ako. Pag daddy na nagsusubo sa kanya, same thing din. He points to my mouth telling his daddy to give me food din.

After that, we saw SIL and BIL. Sabay na kami pauwi sa kanila. And the baby is so behave sa car. Hehe! When we got home, ayaw pang matulog. Buti na lang after a few minutes, nakatulog din.

That's how our day was yesterday with Joshua. Super tiring pero fun.

Comments

No responses to “A day with the little boy”