TP again

Remember last week when I really am hating TP. Yesterday, I almost blew up my mind in their Accounting office.

It was like, I waited for my last pay so long that I expecting it would be very easy to get. There are some disputes in it but all ends well.

Arrived at TP ten minutes past 1 but their office is still closed. Lunch break daw sabi ng guard. Ok. Waited for ten more minutes and finally they open their office, I immediately approach them. After giving them the requirements, they gave me a quit claim that I should have signed by HR.

After HR, went back to them though I was kinda confused kasi super liit lang nung makukuha. Come to think of it na I wasn't able to get my last pay ha. Buti na lang the assistant is mabait to entertain my inquiries. I told her na I wasn't able to get my last pay as stated in the quit claim kasi I surrendered my atm na to HR the time they release the payroll. She called the bank then like after 30 minutes (I'm kinda in a hurry na kasi the bank might close already) told me na I can withdraw the money over the counter. Yehey!

So went to the bank and get the money and went straight to Mega for shopping with the Daddy and the baby.

Comments

No responses to “TP again”