To do's this weekend

Saturday will be spent in the office. We will finish the network directory in the morning and we might have a training for the new proxy in the afternoon. There are a lot of issues here at work - projects for next year, moving of office to a different location, etc etc. I might not be able to squeeze time for a movie date with Jhong at Rockwell. Next weekend perhaps. I must see Twilight by hook or by crook. Argh!

Sunday will be spent at home watching the Pacquiao - Dela Hoya match. We even have a bet of who's going to win. He roots for Pacquiao as always, while I root for Dela Hoya. One thing is for sure, I won't get kilig of seeing Dela Hoya unlike before when I was still in High School. LOL! After the fight, we'll visit Kuya at Loyola. Joshua will be having a grand time running around for sure. Need to prepare few shirts for him as he will surely sweat a lot. We might go to my inlaws afterwards then head off to Santana Grove for dinner before calling it a day.

THEBOUT

Have a great weekend!

Comments

One response to “To do's this weekend”

jhong said...
December 6, 2008 at 2:31 PM

weheee, im so excited to watch Twilight =)