Wishlist

Inspired by Tita Lai's post here. However, like what I told her, I won't be posting my wishlist here. Besides no one would dare buy those things, LOL! Instead, I'd be posting my wishlist for Joshua. Calling all Ninangs and Ninongs out there. Harharhar! If you need additional infos like his size, feel free to contact me. Hehehe!

Come on! Allow me to daydream for once.

Toys:
1. My First LeapPad Books

My First LeapPad Book Ratatouille My First LeapPad Educational Book Cars
2. Aquadoodle Doodle Wall Mat

Aquadoodle Doodle Wall Mat
3. Aquadoodle Travel Doodle

Aquadoodle Travel Doodle
4. Vtech V.Smile Enhanced TV Learning System

Vtech V.Smile Enhanced TV Learning System

Shoes:
1. Crocs Kids Scutes

crocs kids scutes
2. Crocs Kids Santa Cruz

crocs kids santa cruz
3. Crocs Kids Baya

crocs kids baya
4. Havaianas Baby Brazil

D_Baby_Brasil_Blue

Tops:
I prefer tops with skulls and punk graphics.

Comments

No responses to “Wishlist”