Friday Fill-in #181

friday fill-in And...here we go!
1. Time check! It’s 6:58.
2. It was the reason, of course, that I still have to be a corporate slave.
3. There are times, getting married is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then I have to face tons of paper works on my desk.
5. Peace and happiness...just go find it
6. What were once vices are no longer part of my system.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a back massage, tomorrow my plans include what else but going back to work and Sunday, I want to watch a movie to celebrate Dad’s Day!

Comments

6 Responses to “Friday Fill-in #181”

gracia said...
June 18, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Hi.. congrats your the first!Pls teach me how to link the post URL to the comment. Like what you did.

Rose Jane said...
June 18, 2010 at 7:37 AM

Congrats sis! Watching movie is a great way to celebrate Dad's Day!

Mine is up! Here

Yvonne said...
June 18, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Enjoy the weekend!

brandt! said...
June 18, 2010 at 10:13 AM

i'm looking for peace and happiness!!

Marites said...
June 18, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I've heard of #3 before from a friend. have fun with your back massage this weekend.

My fill-ins are here.

Jhari said...
June 19, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Wow! Back massage... I wish I could have one.

Mine's up as well here.