The 24th of the month

Whew! Never did I think that a simple field demo of my eldest would be tiring. We woke up early just to be in school at eight in the morning. We were in full force, me, my husband, my mom and my youngest. Armed with a video camera and a DSLR, we’re all set to capture one of his milestones in school. Of course, I am one proud mama seeing him dance his booty. They performed in tune of I’ve Got a Feeling by Black Eyed Peas twice. After the program, we head off to the ever famous Jollibee to grab a bite. It was also our simple treat for my mom who is celebrating his birthday today. On our way home, the two kids fell asleep. By the time I was able to check my mail, I saw I had to research about gold bullion. My boss seemed to get fascinated with all the things glittery and gold nowadays.

Comments

No responses to “The 24th of the month”