Stupid questions by Kimber

Welcome to the September 30th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.

101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?

It has been more than a year now. And yes,I do like my doctor, so much.

201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?

If you ask me too, why not.

301. Do you have nice handwriting?

I personally believe so.

401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?

Either. I would love to see both countries.

501. Do you sing in the shower?

Hell no.

601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?

Never.

701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?

When the BER months start, it’s getting Christmas-y in this side of the world.

801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?

My parents doesn’t believe in Halloween so I wasn’t able to have memories of those.

901. How many cavities have you had in your life?

I don’t have an idea.

1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first?

Bud? Hahaha!

1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?

Bud!

Comments

No responses to “Stupid questions by Kimber”