Printer cartridges again?

It’s a weekend! And when everyone else is spending their time with their kids, here I am spending my time as a corporate slave. Times such as this, I wished we are wealthy enough so we can afford me not working. It’s a far cry from reality but I wish luck would side us and eventually, we could things we wish we could. But for now, all we can do is to save. Speaking of saving up, I am about to scold my youngest brother who happens to be a freshman in college who consumed our printer cartridges so fast that I do not know if he is printing an entire encyclopedia. I just bought a toner refill two weeks ago, and now he sent me a text message asking me to buy another laser printer cartridge as the last one I bought doesn’t work anymore. He said he has tons of assignments and projects that need to be printed as soon as possible, that’s why. And so, after work, I have to brave the mall to buy another one. I hate going to the mall most especially if they are throwing sales as there are tons and tons of people who don’t even care if they bump you.

Comments

No responses to “Printer cartridges again?”