All about weddings

I admit, I got envy whenever I hear a friend or an officemate getting married. Why? Because until now, I am not married. We still doesn’t have funds to do such. We’ve been planning this all the time but keeps on taking a back seat whenever other things (spell, finance related matters) spur. So, for the mean time, this is still a future plan. As to when the future plan becomes present plan, God knows when. I am still crossing my finger though to get married soon.

For this year, I have three friends who are getting married. All are set so no need for me to advice to have a Riviera maya destination weddings. I would have loved to have a beach wedding like the ones a famous local wedding photographer couple had last year. Oh well, I’ll just keep on dreaming.

Comments

No responses to “All about weddings”