January 8, 2004

me and u Exactly 6 years ago, I made the biggest decision in my life to be with you for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. Life wouldn’t have been the same with out. I would not have experienced a very roller coaster life if not without you. I thank God and will forever be grateful to all the memories we made, the good times we shared, and the love that keeps on growing between us. You’ve been the man I’ve been asking for, a blessing from above – one that I do not take for granted. Thank you for all the things you’ve done for me and for the kids. You have been a wonderful husband, a terrific father, provider and caregiver. You give so freely to all those you know in such a loving way. Your generosity is inspiring! I love you, Daddy ... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DADDY!

I love you so much!

Comments

No responses to “January 8, 2004”