Saturday 9: Everybody is a star

Life280

1. Did you ever think that you'd be a star? If yes, doing what?

Definitely yes. I envy a lot of stars most especially those who had Cinderella-like stories.

2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.

Gawd! When was that? I totally can’t remember when was the last time. Eerr.. Hubby, are you reading this?

3. Tell us about your worst job interview.

Whenever I apply for a post, I always thought I blew everything off. No specific interview, everything is worst.

4. Tell us about your stupidest date.

Is eating in a fast food called a date? If so, then that was my stupidiest.

5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?

As long as you have a common interest, I think that would make it.

6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.

I haven’t been into meme since I started blogging as I just sneak in the office to blog whenever I had the chance to do so. Better late than never.

7. How did you get into blogging?

Honestly, I was just a blog lurker before. Paid blogging caught my attention and the rest is history.

8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?

Nah! I still keep secrets for myself.

9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?

Good health for the kids. Better job for the husband. Plans (wedding, moving out, etc.) to get materialized.

Comments

One response to “Saturday 9: Everybody is a star”

annies home said...
January 31, 2010 at 10:40 AM

so do you get paid for blogging