Manic Monday #208

How has your life been different than you imagined?

I didn’t imagine to get kids early but I don’t regret it. The kids and my husband are what completes me now. The life I have been dreaming when I was still younger will complete be forgotten now.

What lessons have you learned from your relationships?

Respect yourself and don’t give all of what you have. You would still need yourself to recover if the relationship failed. One more thing, you’d need to kiss a few frogs before meeting your prince

If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

I would have loved to live in the province, far away from the city where I can breathe fresh air. However, I need to prioritize the needs of my kids. A proper school, nearer hospital and mall. Living in another country is a better idea too.

Comments

One response to “Manic Monday #208”

Cacai M. said...
April 20, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I love your answers and I could say, I love it especially your answer #2. I completely agree, I couldn't say more. :-) You are such a loving mom. I salute you with that.

Have a great Manic MOnday!

Come and see My Manic Monday 04/19/10 anytime you want. ~hugs~