Thursday Thunks... late again. bite me.

Welcome to the April 15th (Tax Day) version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of daisies and the number 0.

Got your taxes done?

I think so. Haha!

What do batteries run on?

Some chemical energy.

What do chickens think we taste like?

Delicious!

What do they call a French kiss in France?

A kiss.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real
lemons?

Really? I didn't know that. Haha!

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

Once or twice. Always guilty on this.

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

If I missed a call and call you back, I only wait for three rings. If you didn't answer, I'll forgot about you calling me in the first place.

So Mel Gibson left his girlfriend - think he's finally heard of me?

Haha!

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

    confused

Are you bothered that I didn't number these?

No.

There's a Froggie Treasure Hunt going on... winner wins a $20 Amazon gift certificate ~ Why haven't you joined ICForums and started playing yet?

I got tons of work still on my hands. Maybe when I finished earlier, I'll give it a try.

Comments

6 Responses to “Thursday Thunks... late again. bite me.”

Jodi said...
April 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM

We have some similar answers. Have a great Thursday!

Hootin Anni said...
April 15, 2010 at 7:00 PM

My Thursday Thunks is posted, I do hope you can stop by sometime if you have time today. It's HERE = I really like your answers. Have a glorious Thursday!!

April 15, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I had to read that dog fix twice myself. It's a funny line actually. Not much of a question, though...

April 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I enjoyed reading your answers to Thursday Thunks

Vanniedosa said...
April 20, 2010 at 4:59 PM

same here Chat, wassup with that dog question. I have no idea. lol