While the husband is away

Hubby together with his dad and his grandmother went to Real, Quezon early this morning to visit their farm. They’ll be coming back on Saturday morning. So while the husband is away, I keep myself busy so as not to miss him so much. This is the first time that he’s away from us for more than a day. I can’t bear it, what more if he decides to work abroad. That’ll be a different story then.

To fight the thought of missing him badly, I keep myself busy with FB as well as reading some articles about make-ups and what nots. There is one cosmetology school in Texas that offers a unique approach of education to the market. Don’t you like that idea. Oops, off I go now. My little girl needs feeding from her mama cow.

Comments

No responses to “While the husband is away”