Walking in Memphis

Welcome to the April 27th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: Walking in Memphis

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of KC's hair and the number 33.

5 1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue?

Dunno. I think the eggs should be red too.

2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone?

My dad. He haven’t called me for two weeks now. I guess his busy.

3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of?

Manic Monday. I don’t do it regularly though.

4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hope Thom's bus and get from Hawaii to Kimber in Arizona and take her to Berleen in Minnesota?

Fly to Minnesota.

5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?

Yeah. Our dog “plug.” I’m not a pet lover so imagine how furious I was when the husband and my son came home with a dog. Good thing, the dog has found a new home now.

6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore?

Nail polish.

7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What's the longest journey that you have taken by train?

Here in my side of the world? Baclaran to Monumento.

8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money?

Me! Me! Me!

9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led?

Mary or Eve.

10. What are your three favorite possessions?

Kids. Husband. Family.

11. A lot of people still believe that Elvis is alive. Have you ever worn blue suede shoes?

Nah!

12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike?

I do have two younger brothers. We do not share any common trait except being lazy when mom is around. Teehee!

13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken?

Nah! And never will I do it.

Comments

4 Responses to “Walking in Memphis”

Ria said...
April 29, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Great answers!

Hootin Anni said...
April 29, 2010 at 6:43 PM

You and me both...red toenails. And instead of Minnesota, let's all meet in Hawai'i....ALL us Thunkers!!

I've done gone and dunnit...I've Thunked!! My ANSWERS

April 29, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Mary? Having kids with any sex? Sounds not so great to me. :)

I am Harriet said...
April 29, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Red nail polish works for me.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/101-things-you-can-do-with-what/