1. How long have you been blogging?
Roughly, 2 years and one month now.
2. What made you start?
I wanted to have my own little space in the web where I would share my daily musings in life.
3. Who inspired you?
It got to be Lea Salonga, Jane and Jacqui (the first two gals who accepted my request to exchange links).
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog?
I’d say two-three hours a day including posting on my blog, lurking on other blogs as well.
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing?
I really don’t write. As a matter of fact, I still have difficulty putting my ideas in a coherent paragraph. But I had creative writing subject way back in high school.
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas?
Anything under the sun. Most of the time, it’s just my two cents.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog?
Myself, my husband and my kids.
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog?
I don’t do brainstorming. I write whatever I want and feel no matter what impression would my post be to other bloggers.
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow?
10. Is there anything you will not blog about?
Yes. If you are living in the side of the world, you know what’s taboo to write.
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic?
No. Whenever I feel the need to write, I write and post it afterwards.