And Ming-Ming too!

The little boy hasn’t outgrown his addiction to Barney and Spongebob. They still are number one in his fave shows, I guess. Though, he has found another one that caught his attention. He had once caught a glimpse on “Wonderpets” and been singing “And Mingming too!” and “What’s gonna work? Teamwork!” days after.

So to avoid the wailing and pleading “sama work” to me, what I usual does is to allow him to take a bath with me after eating breakfast. I will then give him his milk while he watches the show. While he is stuck watching the show, I am then be busy preparing to work. I was wondering though if there are available VCDs or DVDs of this show. I haven’t seen one yet.



PS. The LSD (last song syndrome) applies to me so I’m caught singing “Wonderpets, wonderpets we’re on our way…” here in the office, LOL!

Comments

No responses to “And Ming-Ming too!”