Left behind

I was enjoying life.

But lately, with the course of events that happened to me, I am often left asking what have I done wrong to be in this place. I felt I am left behind. I am left behind.

It breaks my heart. This isn't about my family. This isn't about my friends... This is about me. Of who I am. Of what I am.

I never felt so small in my entire life but now...
I am left behind. By everyone. By time.

I want to surrender but I know somebody still believes in me. Somebody still needs me.

I pity myself. I am crying out loud.
I am left behind.

Comments

One response to “Left behind”

jhong said...
September 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Chatty, you are not left behind. God is giving you a breathing space now so that when He showers His blessings, you are ready and would enjoy every minute of it... God loves you sis!