Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Nigel Vanstone at Away for a0nigel Bit.  Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. He promised to post the next 25 questions and he came though. We know some are the most common questions ever, but overall we hope that you'll enjoy Nigel one more time! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!

26. Do you like someone?

Yes, I do.

27. The last song you listened to?

Billionaire!

28. What time of day were you born?

I’m not actually sure but I believe it was morning.

29. What’s your favorite number?

Eight!

30. Where did you live in 1987?

In our house now.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

No.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

I think so. Hahaha!

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

In the office.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

I curse then leave the machine and curse again.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?

I do.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

Near my wrist.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

French.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

I did.

39. Are you touchy feely?

Yeah.

40. What’s your life motto?

Live your life to the fullest.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Cellular phone. Wallet / Coin purse. Watch.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?

In our country? I’d say Tagaytay or Baguio.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

My fare from the cab I rode.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

Duh! I can’t remember the last time I tried snail mail.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

No and never.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

He added me on FB then that was it.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

I only knew until my grandparents.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

Christmas.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

Yeah. My back and it was screaming “I NEED A MASSAGE!”

50. Have you been burned by love?

I don’t think so.

NINA - You never have linked correctly! (You can contact us at info@wtit.net.)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

No responses to “Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!”