My dream cam

I’ve been drooling to have its sister but when I learned about this new cam, it has been haunting me in my dreams. Presenting my dream cam, Panasonic Lumix LX5.

lumix lx5

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX5 key features include:

  • 10.1 megapixel, 1/1.63-inch CCD image sensor
  • F2.0 Leica DC-Vario-Summicron 3.8x optical zoom wide-angle with 24-90mm (equivalent) focal range
  • ISO 80-1600 (up to 12800 high sensitivity at lower resolution)
  • 3.0-inch TFT LCD with 460K pixels  (backlight LED)
  • 720p HD video capture (AVCHD lite)
  • Face Recognition and Detection technologies
  • Venus Engine FHD image processor
  • POWER Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.)
  • SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
  • A/V, USB 2.0, HDMI outputs 
  • Stereo Microphone with Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator
  • Powered by a Li-ion battery pack (rated up to 400 shots per charge)

Other features of the Panasonic LUMIX LX5, include:

  • The 3.0-inch large 460,000-dot high resolution Intelligent LCD also redesigned by adopting High CRI (Color Rendering Index) backlight LED to greatly increase the color reproduction, making it more visible both in shooting and playing back images in any conditions from at dark night to under bright sunlight.
  • Battery life is extended to shoot 400 photos (CIPA) per a single charge.

It’s priced at around Php20,000 to Php25,000.

Comments

No responses to “My dream cam”