The meme about Me, Myself and I

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go

1 Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Lucy at the blog The Smallest Smallholding. She states that she was tagged by her friend Amy at the blog Turn to the Music. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Meme About Me, Myself and I

1. What inspires you to blog?

I don’t have a specific inspiration to blog. I write about random thoughts about myself, my family and everything that surrounds me.

2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?

Being able to share your thoughts and earn from it.

3. What is your favourite book of all time?

I don’t have an exact favorite book as I only read when I really, really have time do so.

4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?

Anything sweet – ice cream, cake or chocolate bar. A frap from Starbucks can also cap my daily cravings.

5. Who are three of your style icons?

Liz Uy.

6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars and Billionaire by Travis McCoy

7. What is the last book you read?

Twilight saga – read all of them as e-books.

8. What is your current favourite recipe?

Buttered shrimp and sweet chili crabs. Yummy!

9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?

It was in 2007 when I learned from other mommy bloggers I have stumbled upon the web and got curious about their claims that they were able to earn income from it.

10. What object could you not live without?

My laptop and the internet.

11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Hopefully, I am not anymore a corporate slave. Officially married, living in our own house and have our own business.

12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?

Experiences are the best teachers so far. So whoever and wherever I am right now, it’s all because of the things I have gone through.

13. What have your learned from blogging?

It can be fun but you still have the guard your life by not exposing too much information about you.

14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self?

Listen to your parents and reserve some love for yourself.

15. Sunday roasts - lunchtime or evening meal?

Lunchtime!

16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?

Being able to buy stuff, thanks to my meager earnings here.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

No responses to “The meme about Me, Myself and I”