Hootin’Anni Style

Welcome to the October 21st edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Today's questions are brought to you by the color purple, witches' brooms, the number 800-555-1000, and hootin' anni.

1] We all love snuggly things, right? In your own words, explain how the "X" and "O" became symbols for kisses and hugs!

X symbolizes the way your arms are crossed at the back of the person you hug. O symbolizes the pout of your lips when you try to kiss a person. Does that make sense?

2] Besides eliminating sticks, what would you put in a non-stick pan?

I’d try grilled cheese.

3] x=y over pi squared. What are your thoughts on crematoriums having discounts on those that die in fires?

Thanks but no thanks.

4] Tongue twisters are fun...but, it's torture to try to say lisp with that "s" in the word. What is your favorite tongue twister? Risque answers get extra credit!

I grew up with the Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers..

5] Cold weather is coming up. If it's zero degrees Fahrenheit, and tomorrow night it's predicted to be twice as cold, what temperature will it be?

A negative two degress Fahrenheit, if my math is correct, LOL!

6] Your significant other is upset with you, would you rather be skating on thin ice or be in hot water? Why?

Skating in thin ice because feeling cold makes me feel less stress than having something hot near me.

7] What's worse, expecting the unexpected or being a wise guy?

Being a wise guy because all eyes are up you and people won’t forget even the single, most simple mistake you’ll do.

8] What brand of vacuum cleaner sucks the best? Mine really sucks!!!

No idea.

9] How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire? Do you like playing with fire?

Hmmm… I don’t play with fire.

10] Toys R us...what was your favorite toy?

During my younger years, I’d die for a Barbie.

11] Halloween is near...let's go grave robbing....what would you like to find?

Gold or diamond that can suffice to pay all my debts, LOL!

12] Do you wake up or open your eyes first?

I am not actually aware if I wake up first or open my eyes first. I’ll try it later and be conscious about it.

13] What mask would you wear to a Halloween Party?

Nothing. I don’t attend Halloween party or should I say nobody invites me.

Have a great day. See you next Thursday.

Comments

No responses to “Hootin’Anni Style”