The Man in the Moon

Welcome to the October 14th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: The Man in the Moon

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of bad excuses and the number 9. number 9. number 9. number 9. number 9..

1

1. It's election time. The moon is currently waxing crescent and is 37% full. What do you do to decide who to vote for?

Most of the time I follow my mom’s advice as who to vote for. I seldom disagree on her. Maybe because I don’t care the hell who they are, LOL! 

2. Everybody is afraid of something. Do you play a musical instrument?

I don’t, unfortunately.

3. Everyone loves some kind of music. What is an irrational fear that you have?

Being afraid of insects, rats even if they are already dead.

4. Back to politics. Who do you think will be next president after Obama whether he gets a second term or not?

No idea, I’m not a US citizen anyway.

5. What is the most unusual piece of furniture that you own?

Nothing in particular but I do have a lot of knick knacks here are there that make my husband pissed.

6. Everybody gets angry at times. When was your last time and what did it concern?

Just yesterday when my husband offered to fetch me up at work then few minutes before my dismissal, he called to advise that he won’t make it as he is still doing something very, very important.

7. Do you have cousins? If yes, are you or have you been close?

On my mother side, yes we are close. On my father side, I don’t even know their names.

8. What was the last song that you sang in the shower?

I want to be a billionaire by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars.

9. What question would you like me to ask next week?

Random questions again. It’ll be easier to think of questions rather than to focus on just one topic.

10. What's in your left pocket right now?

Nothing.

11. When was the last time that you laughed till you cried?

A hour ago when I was watching a video on YouTube.

12. What song would you like played at your funeral?

Oh my God! I haven’t thought about it, yet.

13. How did you discover Thursday Thunks the first time that you played?

I was lurking one blog when I saw this and when I tried, I get addicted to it and if I am not busy, this meme always is part of my Thursday posts.

Comments

No responses to “The Man in the Moon”