Friday Fill-in #175

fridayfillin And...here we go!
1. Salsa and chips, yummy!
2. Hotdong, catsup and mayo and you've even got mustard.
3. By the time I get home I am already dead tired and wanting to hit the sack.
4. Buying toiletries is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming I will win the lottery.
6. Rest and relaxation...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing the groceries, tomorrow my plans include going back to work and Sunday, I want to celebrate Mother’s day in a special way!

Comments

One response to “Friday Fill-in #175”

The Queen Bee said...
May 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Nice answers. So many people have answered salsa and chips, I'm getting hungry.

I joined this week and here are my fill-ins.

Happy weekend.