Friday Fill-in #178

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-)

And...here we go!

1. Sandwiches and chips -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer in this side of the world is almost over – thank God.
3. It’s time to say bye bye to flip flops.
4. To love someone is accept and respect wholeheartedly.
5. I haven’t tried to have a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually anything sweets – blame it all to my sweet tooth.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include going back to work and buy my son’s uniform and Sunday, I want to pamper myself with a back massage and a foot spa!

Comments

2 Responses to “Friday Fill-in #178”

Vanniedosa said...
May 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM

...same here! Sweets :) Gotta love em.

Oz and I are school stuff shopping too. Have fun on your weekend Chat!

Momgen said...
May 28, 2010 at 8:27 PM

I like your #4 and 7 answers. See you in mine.

Mine is here