Friday Fill-in #177

fridayfillin And...here we go!

1. Seeing my kids happy never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to Donna’s baby shower later this afternoon.
3. Baby by Justin Bieber is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have potatoes in it!
5. Bacon and egg was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was a very hurtful Friday for me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making amends with the husband, tomorrow my plans include going back to work and Sunday, I want to seriously take a rest!

Comments

6 Responses to “Friday Fill-in #177”

Vanniedosa said...
May 21, 2010 at 12:03 PM

ow, have you listened to Charice's rendition of Baby? it's flawless :)

have a great weekend Cha!XOXO

janetfaye said...
May 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM

I love to see kids happy too!

Happy Friday!

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-4.html

Momgen said...
May 21, 2010 at 1:31 PM

me too like to see my kid happy...Happy weekend and FF too.

Mine is here

Billy Rhythm said...
May 21, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Your the first blog to post the obvious for potato salad ingredients. Good show!

Unknown said...
May 22, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Kids are great but wait til you have a grandchild. ;)

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

Kim, USA said...
May 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM

Yey we have the same number 5 answer. Bacon and egg is my favorite breakfast dish ^_^ Happy weekend!


Friday Fill-ins