Finally

This is my last day of work. Uh Uh! I'm not resigning. Last day of being in the night shift. Finally, it has come to an end. I'll be going back to my regular schedule come Monday and it will last for two months before I go back to graveyard shift again. Anyhow, I'm so excited since I'll be able to grab a decent sleep tomorrow. Yes, I'll be spending the whole Saturday to sleep. So lazy of me...

And I was shocked when I was able to have a little chit chat with my college friend Erika. She has been hibernating for the longest time now. She didn't reply to any of our text messages. The last time she replied to me was when I sent my condolences during her mom's wake. I wasn't able to visit her then since I just gave birth. Now, won't you think it was kinda long enough for her hibernation? Anyways, since Puerta Galera treat of Dou won't push through (her mom was sent to the hospital several times last month), she opt to have a dinner with us na lang. This time, Erika will be coming. Yahoo!!! Finally, we'll be able to see her. And she has good news for us... She's getting married on March and she's 15 weeks pregnant.

It so fun to keep in touch with friends. Being with them makes me feel that life is worth everything.

Comments

No responses to “Finally”