KC at MMK

Where you able to watch MMK last Friday? I really made sure I would be able to see KC's debut in TV. What can I say?

She did justice to the character though the storyline is the usual riches to rags story. You know, parents died and left the family with a business going bankrupt, etc. Her acting is a so-so for me, but a good one to think that this is her very first drama acting on TV. So I guess, all the good remarks that she received from her co-actors and director are well deserved.

But she should have been paired up with good actors as well. The teen actor who played her brother. He DOESN'T know how to act. Whew! No emotions at all. His face is so bland. Hello? You should have forced yourself to act knowing that your with Mega's daughter.

photo courtesy of PEP

And Derek? You are so hot! You and KC look together. I hope to see more of you and KC in TV.

Comments

2 Responses to “KC at MMK”

jhong said...
February 17, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Wah!!! I'm so excited to watch that episode but unfortunately Im asleep that time. Bohooo.

I like KC so much hehhe =)

CHAT said...
February 18, 2008 at 1:41 PM

jhong you miss half of your life bwahahahaha!