My new schedule

To those who constantly see me in my YM and Office Communicator this month, this can be the last time you'll catch me up online. I'll be on graveyard shift (again) come Monday. Hopefully, I'll be able to grap more opps by then (big grin here). See you around buddies!

I'll post all tags next week, my PC isn't working fine now. I can't login to our domain plus it take years to update this Vista thingie here as the recent update was last Nov 2007.

I hope the rally here in Paseo gets finish before 7pm. I don't know how to go home as I heard taxis doesn't want to accept any passengers going out of Makati area. Oh wish me luck! I might need Superman to fly me home, LOL!

Happy Weekend everyone!

Comments

4 Responses to “My new schedule”

mari said...
February 29, 2008 at 11:03 PM

hi chat! good luck sa new sched mo and sana nga, more opps going on your way.

btw, i have this tag for you :) http://gwen-en-marisalvilla102905.blogspot.com/2008/02/tagged-by-sujee.html sana you can have the time to do it. happy weekend!

abie said...
February 29, 2008 at 11:07 PM

hi sis, uy aabutan na kita sa ym, sa gabi online din ako...abang - abang ng opps...hehehe

btw, i tagged u: http://howellabie.blogspot.com/2008/02/6-quirky-things-about-me.html

happy weekend sis

redhead said...
February 29, 2008 at 11:20 PM

hi dropping by... thanks for the visit... got new entries by the way... check it out :)

redheadspeaks

abie said...
March 4, 2008 at 10:35 AM

uy, wala ka update ha...miss k na mga entries mo at mga tags and awards mo for me...

btw, i have a tag for u:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/03/longest-line.html