Shopaholic

I'm into Shopaholic series and I so love Becky Bloomwood. By March, Sophie Kinsella will be launching it's newest addition Remember Me? I'm so excited. It's all about a 24-year old lady named Lexi Smart who happens to have an imperfect life. Now that she has awaken, she only not have an amnesia but a perfect life as well.Ohh... I can wait... Yes, you read it right. I can wait for this. But not this one --> "Confessions of a Shopaholic Movie" There are rumors as who will play the most prestigious role of Becky Bloomwood. Then it was released, it's final, Isla Fisher will play Becky in the movie. P.J. Hogan is the director, Jerry Bruckheimer is the producer. Ohh... I can't wait to see the movie. I'm just waiting for it to hit the theaters.

Comments

3 Responses to “Shopaholic”

Gorgeous MUM said...
February 8, 2008 at 5:36 PM

hi! i love sophie kinsella! i've read all her books, especially the shopaholic series! i can't wait for the new ones!

February 10, 2008 at 3:40 AM

ditto! thanks for this entry, ill be waiting for that film and grabe that new book!

happy weekend!

mm said...
February 11, 2008 at 11:48 AM

wow kelan kya magkaron dto sa manila nung book march dn?i have complete collection of sophie kinsella's books i cant wait for that book and the movie=)inform me naman if when magkaron nung book tnx=)