wholesale calla lilies

It's been a week now after the season of red roses, Valentines that is. However, since I failed to buy flowers to my Mama and MIL last week, I thought of giving them calla lilies rather than the usual red roses. I’ve been looking for almost all flower shops here in the metro but I wasn’t able to see a great deal. Good thing I was able to scout for wholesale calla lilies on the net. Fiftyflowers.com provides wedding events with premium roses, calla lilies, rose petals, gerbera daisies, hydrangeas, peonies and many other flowers and greens I told my hubby that I have ordered already and just wait for it to be delivered on our respective doorsteps. I just hope our Moms will able to appreciate it though it's been too late for Valentine’s Day. Better late than sorry, right?

Comments

No responses to “wholesale calla lilies”