Finally...

Yipee!!!

I'm not still into paid blogging big time. I'm only a small-time paid blogger compared to other mommy bloggers I knew. I only have Smorty. I can't actually sign-up to other paid blogging sites like PPP, Sponsored Reviews, etc. since my blog isn't 3-month old yet. Since I'm not actually announcing to others that I'm into it, I commited a lot of stupid things during my very first post. Yes, the post was declined. The reason, it doesn't have 150 words. Stupid me, I didn't read the guidelines, I tell you.

Finally my posts were getting approved and just recently, I received my very first payment from them. Woohoo!!! However, I still have a lot of questions in mind using PayPal. Like, how can I verify my location if I don't have a credit card? I'm not gonna use the money yet, I'll save it first until it became thousands, LOL! Kidding aside, anyone there who can actually give me some heads up into the paid blogging world woudl be very much appreciated.

Comments

One response to “Finally...”

Jeanne said...
February 8, 2008 at 4:53 AM

tag for you :

http://jwinoto.blogspot.com/2008/02/me-by-four.html