Kashieca girl

She was one of the few print ad models that caught my attention. In her Kashieca billboard in Baclaran, she seems to be a lifesize Barbie. So lovely, almost perfect. I usually stare at her face then. I didn't mind her name. Then I got pregnant. Would you believe I still stare at her face even though I know the fact that I'm carrying a boy? I researched about her whereabouts. Finally, what I call Kashieca girl has a name, Georgina Wilson.

the billboard that caught my attention

I almost named my son after her. Good enough I don't. Hehehe. I was sadden when Bea Alonzo got her spot as endorser of Kashieca. No, I'm not against the latter. It's just that she could have endorse HerBench. Why Kashieca?

Now, she's back. She has regain her post as Kashieca girl and I'm so loving her billboard in Magallanes.

Comments

No responses to “Kashieca girl”