6 Quirky things about me

Thanks to Jane and Abie for this tag. It took me days to think which one would I include here, LOL!

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself.
  1. I'm snob - the usual first impression I got from anyone who I chance to meet. The very reason is that I don't mingle easily. It takes time before I warm up with other people.
  2. I was literally a SM mall rat who had spent 8 hours inside. I was able to do rounds in the entire mall of Bacolod, Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, DasmariƱas, Sta. Rosa, Bacoor, Southmall, Sucat, Bicutan, Mall of Asia, Manila, Centerpoint, Megamall, Podium, North Edsa (The Block) and Pampanga.
  3. I can't sleep without a blanket spread over my body from toe to chin. No matter how hot the weather is, I still need to have a blanket even for just a nap. What do I do when there's no blanket around? I uses my hanky. Go figure out how.
  4. I am tactless. I say what I feel and think.
  5. I am a walk out queen (talo ko pa si La Greta dito). Whenever I get mad or tampo with someone, I walked out of them. Next day, everything is a-OK as if nothing happened. My college friends can attest to that.
  6. I am afraid of heights. Even peeping in a window makes my knees tremble. However, I'm a lover of extreme rides.
Now share yours Tet, Jacqui, Jade, Joy, Mich and Vannie.

Comments

4 Responses to “6 Quirky things about me”

abie said...
March 8, 2008 at 9:41 AM

pareho tayo sis,takot sa matatas...

thanks for doing the tag sis. I have another tag for u here:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/03/8-facts-about-myself.html

Happy weekend.

Ozzy's Mom said...
March 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM

hi chat!!

did this already :) have a great weekend.

http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/03/03/6-quirky-things-about-moi/

Mich said...
March 12, 2008 at 2:31 PM

thanks for this chat! will try to do it soon! :)

Joy said...
March 13, 2008 at 7:11 PM

thanks chat! nagawa ko na to yata before :)