8 Facts about myself

Another tag from Abie. It it’s called “8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF”. . Here it goes:

********************************************
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
********************************************

1. I'm the eldest and only girl in the brood of three.
2. I was a SM scholar in college.
3. I'm a sucker of telenovelas (Kapamilya ako).
4. I often cry whenever I watch movies or TV shows.
5. I love eating cakes and chocolates (never get tired of it).
6. I'm afraid of heights but sucker of extreme rides.
7. I'm petite and I used to wear high heels in college but opt for flats nowadays.
8. I often think of what will others say whenever I make a decision.

MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher’ Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Roselle’s Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane
My Precious
My Voyage
Thea is bloggerhappy
My family is my life
Our Journey to Life
Princess Bela
My Planet Purple
My Simple Joys

* Add your name after mine.

Tagging: Alpha, Apols, Jade, Jana, Kerslyn, Ricka, Ross and Sheng.

Comments

No responses to “8 Facts about myself”