Jojo - my better half

Tagged by Jane. Thanks sis, I had fun doing this.
  1. How long did you date? Four years.
  2. How old is he? He's turning 25 this June.
  3. Who eats more? Both, we're both matakaw. Diet is not my vocabulary, LOL!
  4. Who said "I love you" first? Him, of course.
  5. Who is taller? He's taller by 4.5 inches. I'm so pandak.
  6. Who sings better? Him. I don't sing, period.
  7. Who is smarter? Me!!! Dy, you agree right?
  8. Whose temper is worse? I'd say mine. I nag. I hurt him. (I know, I know, I'm such a bad wifey)
  9. Who does the laundry? More often, me. He always has reasons to avoid doing the laundry though he help me at times.
  10. Who does the dishes? Both of us but I'd say I'm more tamad than him.
  11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The little boy.
  12. Who pays the bills? None other than me, he is still jobless at present.
  13. Who mows the lawn? Uhm, we don't have a lawn.
  14. Who cooks dinner? Him. He's a better cook than me.
  15. Who drives when you are together? No choice but him, I don't know how to drive kasi.
  16. Who is more stubborn? Him. He believes in what he thinks is right. No one can change that even me.
  17. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
  18. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him. I'm a best actress so as you all know.
  19. Whose parents do you see most? Mine. We're living with them.
  20. Who proposed? Him.
  21. Who is more sensitive? I am.
  22. Who has more friends? Him.
  23. Who has more siblings? Him.
  24. Who wears the pants in the family? I'd say him.
It's your turn to share Kelly, Tet, and Ems.

Comments

No responses to “Jojo - my better half”