International Women's Day

I know this is late but I'm still posting it anyway...

My friend Joy forwarded me this sweet reminiscing of when and how the International Women's day has been sent forth to recollect the history behind it. And thanks for sharing this with me, Joy. Now, I am a woman, finally! lol! not a girl anymore! so I have the chance to celebrate it as well. Well, let's see when and how this special day has started. Just click here.

March 8 is International Womens Day. As a tribute to every beautiful women in the blogosphere I made this Award to all I know and let's say more closer to me. As women, let us continue to be a positive role models and as we celebrate this special day, let us remember those women who live in countries where the so called "women's right" is unheard of... where women are not even allowed to speak let alone shout about their oppressions. please pray for them. ~joydobA woman has strength that amaze men.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love, and opinions.
She smiles when she feels like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying,
cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional!
There's only one thing wrong with her,
She sometimes forgets what she is worth...

Comments

No responses to “International Women's Day”