Still alive

I've been trying to squeeze some time to blog. I should have been rejoicing as my baby (blog) will be turning 3 months next week. But lo and behold, blogger has been blocked by my boss. Our team handles the proxy server. I'm itching to tweak some configuration just to give way to my blogging and tweak it back after I deliberately update my blog but I opt not to. I've been thinking of getting my own domain but still undecided where to get one. Any suggestions?

Good thing, we're setting up another proxy which haven't been configured full blast. I'm using the new proxy just for this post. I've got stories of Joshua's first encounter with Jollibee and his Ninang Jhong's gift - a swimsuit that he'll be using for his Ate Ally's 7th birthday on Sunday at e-Resort.

Promise, I'll try to update my blog every now and then. I've been a zombie for a week now - I'm hating graveyard shift as I can't use all my free time to blog. Huhuhu!

P.S. Mommy Peachy, congratulations for a new blessing in your family. Mommy Jane, welcome back from your short trip in Guam.

Comments

One response to “Still alive”

Jane said...
March 16, 2008 at 3:08 PM

chat, did you get my mail?