To do's

I owe my blogmates a lot of tags and awards but I still can't do it tonight. I've got tons of pendings tasks (not opps, too bad). I'll just post it here so I won't forget. I'm becoming too forgetful, blame it all on my general anaesthesia two years ago.

Awards
• Blogging Friends Forever Award from Lhen
• Fab Friends Award from Jane
• Multiple Friends Award from Juliet

Tags
• 8 Random Things about Joshua from Mich
• 6 Quirky Things about me from Jane and Abie
• The Longest Line from Abie and Leah
• Message in a Bottle from Joy
• Brush it up from Vannie

I swear, I'll be posting all of these things when I'm into the groove again.

Comments

One response to “To do's”

Ozzy's Mom said...
March 5, 2008 at 1:40 PM

hala..i have something for u here as well!

hihi

http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/03/05/brush-it-up/