Still breathing

I know. I know. I've been absent from the blogging world for a very long long time. I got pretty disappointed when things here in the office didn't work out fine. You all know what I've been ranting for some time now. All I can do right now is to bloghop, that's all. I can't even read messages from my cbox nor comments on my posts. How pathetic!

Anyways, was able to squeeze and connect to the new proxy that hasn't been configured yet. For all the tags and awards that I missed, I'll be catching up soon. I promise!

See you around mommies! Happy Easter to everyone!

Comments

5 Responses to “Still breathing”

Ozzy's Mom said...
March 27, 2008 at 9:44 AM

hi chat!:)
tagged u!
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/03/27/photoblog-it/

michellethea said...
March 28, 2008 at 9:21 PM

hi chat,
i answered your question but i'll post na din here para sure. :)

what do you mean tengga? why not use it?
pero tama ka, the domain mapping, in my opinion, is very limited in terms of control.

i’m not even sure if you can put codes on the text widget when domain is just mapped (cbox, twitter,etc). but i’m sure that you have to pay another $10 for you to edit your themes/CSS.

pero sayang nmn, you paid for it. gamitin mo na. ;)

david santos said...
March 29, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Happy Easter! Good luck.


Please!
To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

Unknown said...
March 31, 2008 at 11:33 PM

i understand! ganyan din ako...but thanks for reminding me...i need to bloghop na rin...hehehe..

btw, i linked you up here..hope you'll the same..thanks a lot! mwaaahhh...