Friday Fill-in #190

2459486282_9be6217be7

And…here we go!

1. Laughter is the medicine, they say.

2. “Good day Alain” are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I’m most looking forward for today is to have free stress test using heart rate variability test offered in our company.

4. Seeing my kids puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world can I find patience and understanding?

6. Motivation – just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a sumptuous dinner, tomorrow my plans include dropping by the mall after work and Sunday, I want to be stress free!

Comments

2 Responses to “Friday Fill-in #190”

**** April **** said...
August 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Patience and understanding... good one... more people need that...

Billy Rhythm said...
August 20, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Sumptuous? Do tell! What's on the menu?