Friday Fill-in #191

1

And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we do things together.
2. Daydreaming about wedding and having our own house is what's been on my mind on and off all day.
3. Remember when you make promises to a child, never ever break it.
4. House, wedding and baby stuff are three of my favorite obsessions :-)
5. During the last year this was the most difficult time of our lives.
6. Hearing my first born speaks English puts a smile on my face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hearing my son about their Buwan ng Wika culminating activity, tomorrow my plans include going back to work, whatelse and Sunday, I want to shop something for myself!

Comments

4 Responses to “Friday Fill-in #191”

Janine said...
August 27, 2010 at 11:54 PM

ahh day dreaming about wedding..that is so cute!

my entry is up too

http://vmarie00.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-fill-ins-191.html

hope to see you

Billy Rhythm said...
August 28, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Keeping your word to a child is VERY important.

Andrea said...
August 28, 2010 at 5:52 AM

I have the same thing for #1

Nancy Janiola said...
August 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM

day dreaming? lagi ko ring ginagawa yan...

and shopping? yan ay sana lagi kung magawa! :D

enjoy the rest of the weekend, girl!