Superstition

superstition1 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Superstition

1. What are you superstitious about?

Honestly, I don’t believe in superstition. However, since the oldies around me believe in such and for the sake of not arguing with them, I tend to follow.

2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?

A stick stuck out of the plastic bag I was carrying when I was still a kid and it scraped my calves. The scar was an inch long and was deep but I hide it to my parents so they weren’t able to have it stitched.

3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?

Sleep. Shop. Relax.

4. What do you do when you're bored?

I know it isn’t a good thing but I eat when I’m bored.

5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?

Shop! No need to explain why, right?

6. What do you do when you're lonely?

Daydream. Surf the internet. Daydream more.

7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?

I don’t know.

8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?

A perfect lived day for me is a day when my kids don’t fight over a toy, they weren’t scolded by their father, and when the whole house is not noisy.

9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?

Spend the days with my family especially my kids. I would want them to have happy memories with me.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

3 Responses to “Superstition”

Swati said...
August 14, 2010 at 12:12 PM

loved the story behing your scar...
Have a great day!
http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-superstition.html

I am Harriet said...
August 14, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Sure wish that I had some time for some good ol' daydreaming.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/ever-stay-in-a-haunted-hotel/

Wendy said...
August 15, 2010 at 1:27 AM

I also wrote spending as much time with my son as I could for a "last year". May we both have many chances to spend and make wonderful memories with our children :) Stop by and say "hi" when you get a chance.