Friends

Elton-John-Friends---sealed Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Friends

1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?

Only a few. My college buds will always be the most important friends I would ever had until the future, most especially Jhong.

2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?

My face! How ugly I am. How unfortunate I am to have dry, skin. Bitter.

3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?

My husband. Hahaha! I don’t answer calls even if he is the one calling if I am in a meeting.

4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?

The husband and my first born already arrive in my in-laws place.

5. How would you “label” yourself?

What do you mean label? I am the most ordinary person you can meet but lives the most extraordinary life ever.

6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?

I’d love to be the age where I am still a student and “money” isn’t a problem for you because it’s your parents’ problem. Haha!

7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?

I’m in the office right now so no desktop picture allowed here, for the 5s policy.

8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?

Uhm. I can’t barely remember it. Does that mean the husband and I didn’t fight this week? Hooray!

9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?

I’d take the million bucks and fix my future rather than go back in time and fix my mess.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

3 Responses to “Friends”

The Queen Bee said...
August 7, 2010 at 10:41 AM

#9 is so correct!

My answers are posted now too. Happy weekend.

Swati said...
August 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM

#9 is so true....I loved your answers and your blog too...
Have a great day!!

I am Harriet said...
August 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM

I've been known to miss a few hubby calls myself....like I wanna run his errands.


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/shop-till-ya-drop-with-the-lunch-babes/