Oprah

5ICR000Z Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!

Today we picked Oprah Winfrey. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “I don't think you ever stop giving. I really don't. I think it's an on-going process. And it's not just about being able to write a check. It's being able to touch somebody's life.” What was the last thing that you did to help somebody’s life?

I lend my whole month salary to my brother who doesn’t have savings then so he can pay for the hospital bills of his girlfriend who gave birth.

2. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” How long have you ever held your breath?

Eerr.. I haven’t tried it recently.

3. “As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around.” At what point do you think that you really decided who your were?

It was four years ago when I got pregnant out of wed lock and my parents cursed me.

4. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” At what time of the year do you think you celebrate your life the most?

Every new year and every birthday of my kids.

5. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” Are there times when you thought you had fallen down and learned something about yourself?

Yeah, a lot of times.

6. “Devote today to something so daring even you can’t believe you’re doing it.” What was the last thing you did where you thought that you could not believe in what you were doing?

Perform in public. I was so humiliated.

7. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?

Of course!

8. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” Do you feel that life’s experiences always prepare you for what there is to come?

Yes, I totally agree on that.

9. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” Can only a rich person feel this way? What do you think Oprah means by this?

It only means don’t stop yourself from doing the things you loved to do.

10. “I do not believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.” Do you believe in failure?

Yes I do believe in failure. It makes me a better person.

Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!

Comments

One response to “Oprah”

Swati said...
August 11, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Just passed by...
Enjoyed reading your answers.
Have a great Wednesday!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/wednesday-wickedness-oprah.html